6/10/08

THE URALS

Unfortunately the weather was very bad when I crossed the Urals. Rain, rain, fog and some rain.
Anyway you have to concentrate on the road very much, here in Russia. When your visor is wet and dirty and you don’t see anything it is very exhausting to drive and you don’t have time to look around. Apart from this, you could anyway not see too much, since everything was covered with mist. But what I have seen promised a very nice landscape. Also I have watched very nice pictures of the Urals at Sergei and Sweta’s place. So I hope to be luckier with the weather when I pass the Urals on my way back. For this time, I just drove on.
So all I can show you are some pictures of the Cities.




Giving an autograph in Jekaterinburg



The church of death



The bridge of marriage



Meeting some bikers in Tyumen



And Remember Folks: There is always a bigger hole!

No comments: