3/23/08

Idea

  • Half a year sabbatical!
  • Refresh your mind!
  • Alternate your life!
  • Adventure!
  • Get new inspiration!
  • Learn more about our world!
  • Chill!
  • Enjoy!
  • Simply live!

    All these are reasons for my trip. I want to get to know new cultures, new people and new landscapes.

    I decided to head to Vladivostok through Siberia. I want to explore the huge width of the Tundra and face the wild nature eye to eye. I want to get to know the beautiful Russian girls as well as the Vodka drinking, hard working Russian men.
    I want to swim in Baikal Lake and maybe ride a horse in Mongolia.

    This is the plan. In spring I will start, in Autumn I will hopefully be back.
    The approximate route takes me via Prague to Berlin and from there east via Warsaw and Minsk to Moscow. From Moscow I will head east, pass the Ural and perhaps make it all the way to Vladivostok.

    We will see what fortune really holds for me. If I am lucky (and not too lazy) you will be able to read it here one day…

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looking forward to reading about your adventures.

Have a really great trip!

Best regards,
Hornpower (CS)
:-)

Anonymous said...

Looking forward to hearing all step by step :) Wsiego harashego! ;)

Anonymous said...

That was me - Kasia CS

Anonymous said...

Hey dude, great adventure, I wish you all the best....by the way, why are heading from rague to berlin when your target is wladiwostok

Allright, just in case you´re interested, drop by in erfurt, germany...a charming town where I run a hostel, you can stay here for free...I´ve been to ecole as well so youre welcome.
travel safe,
cheers
sepp

Anonymous said...

Good luck Seb!!!
it was nice to met you in Prague!

Tsitsey HC/CS

Seb said...

Hey Sepp

Thanks a lot for your offer, maybe next time...
I thought to visit Dresden and Berlin. But I have changed my mind and headed east directly.

Seb