From Warsaw the road took us north-east to Grodno, the first City in Belarus. With the help of a friend of a friend of a friend of my host Kasja in Warsaw I found a hotel for me and a parking for Ina. In the hotel room(!) I cooked dinner and dried all my kitchen, since everything was wet, because Ina hasn't closed the water bottle properly;)

Yes - It IS a fox!

The Landscape in Belarus
Next day we drove to Minsk, the capital of Belarus. The roads here are very good and the landscape is beautiful! Also the weather is fine, so Ina and me enjoy the ride very much! In Minsk I met great people and spent a very good time.
Yes - It IS a fox!
Ira from Grodno told me, that there is a bike-festival there this weekend, so I decided to go back to Grodno to see this happening. It was quite cool – as there was beer, bikes and music! I slept in my tent the first time on this trip – does it count? Sunday I took the time to have a better look at Grodno which is a very nice little city – the only one with ancient buildings in Belarus, the only one I visit anyhow.
Back to Minsk and then to Gomel, the last City in Belarus already.
The Landscape in Belarus
In Gomel I meet a biker who is very worried about me and gives me many tips on what to do and what to not do… He also takes me to the border and helps me with all the paperwork – spassiba Kola!
I don’t have a stamp on my Visa for leaving Belarus as well as for entering Russia yet, but I am sure I can fix this in Moscow. In Bryansk I spent a great relaxing day, since it was raining and my hosts were very kind and caring. In the evening we visited a 1st May Concert and had some Baltika 8.
I have another stop before Mosow in Klimovsk. The next day I have the opportunity to wash my sins away in a holy spring near Chekov. So now I am a very pure person;)
What can I tell you about Moscow, that you cannot read in some book or in the Internet? For me it was too hectic and I was too unorganized for this city. So I think I will have to visit Moscow separately some day and head on.
Now the beginning is over and the adventure may start, read more in a few weeks...
Oh! By the way: всё будет хорошо! And I hope most of you know that...
1 comment:
I was glad to meet you in Gomel. Good luck for you! Hope you'll meet a lot of people who will help you! Don't be afreid!
Post a Comment