The roads are sometimes very European
and sometimes less.
Anyway you have to beware of holes all the time.
I pass very nice and also not so nice Cities. In each of them I meet great friendly and hospitable people however. They show me around town, tell me about their life in Russia and we just. It’s them who make my trip rich and colorful.
In Omsk I can drink a beer while swimming in a pool and waiting for dinner to be prepared. Also I have a great chat in German with beautiful, charming Lena.
In Novosibirsk I have the opportunity to do something for our nature by helping to clean the beach of Obskaya More and see a great jazz concert.
In Krasnoyarsk I celebrate the cities birthday with enchanting Natasha and friends, also I climb the rocks. I wonder what it is, that makes Swiss people climb every peak they see when they are abroad.
On the other hand, I enjoy nights in the wild Russian nature, bothered only by mosquitoes.
I am afraid this is all I can tell you. The whole big rest, is not expressible in plain words, you would have to experience it to understand it.
One word about daydreams maybe:
As I easy cruise with 100km/h suddenly a big hole appears on my lane. I try to draw aside, but I hit the rim and it cuts my front tire – pfffff and BADABUMM – BIG BADABUMM – Ina and me fly through the air. As we land we flip over and over until we end up in the ditch, both of us not looking too well. All the cars just pass bye, because they think it is a mean makeup. I lay there wishing I would be struggling with AC and WD and have never left save and cozy Switzerland…
These are thoughts that come to my head when I see one of those many busted truck tires on the road, asking myself how they always break. Or I simply dream of Olga or Lena which is indeed much nicer ;)
Have you heard: That Ewen and Charly have stolen my very first Idea and made the long way down?
2 comments:
Unfortunately, yes, I have heard about Ewan and Charlie. Not only have I seen all of their adventures on TV, I have read the books too. Now, we are watching Charlie's "By Any Means".
Too bad you didn't trademark the idea first. You could have made heaps of $$.
Адвокат вo Владивостоке nice
Post a Comment